SPA retreat for two in the unique SPA Hotel Belchin Garden
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
Where Rila, Verila, Vitosha and Plana mountains meet, a paradise awaits you that will charge your inner self. Located approximately 55 km away from Sofia and 20 km from Borovets, among virgin forests and thermal waters. Indulge in deep relax, sports or just brisk walks in nature. Enjoy the first-class SPA center, where all pools and SPA facilities function with the healing mineral water. Last but not least, leave yourself in the hands of experienced masseurs to completely take you away from your worries and relieve your body of tensions.
The offer includes:
- Bed and breakfast in a double room
- 2 full body massages of your choice: Relaxing anti-stress massage or Balancing aroma massage by Dr. Spiller, each lasting for 50 min.
- Welcoming fruit basket and mineral water in the room
- Access to:
- Indoor mineral pool - 29 ° C, outdoor mineral pool - 28 ° C / summer season /, Roman bath / thermal pool / with air nozzles, water jets and geyser - 39 ° C
- Finnish sauna, steam bath, hot relaxation bench, relax zone, gym
- Free coffee and tea in the rooms
- Free early check-in (if possible - after 12 pm)
- Free use of parking and Internet (Wi-Fi and cable)
- Online check-in
You can complete your experience by including horseback riding and a picnic from Rancho Rila in Borovets
- Children up to 4-years-old stay for free
- Children from 4- to 14-years-old on extra bed - 25.00 BGN, payable at the Reception
Ideas for your stay:
- Sport acitivies within the resort: football, volleyball, tennis court, table tennis
- Playground - trampoline, swing, slide, inflatable castle, children's pool, indoor children's club and a ball pool
- Walk to Tsari Mali Grad
- Challenge yourself with a mountain tour to the Seven Rila Lakes-Malyovitsa hut-Cherna skala-Musala peak. If you need a guide, you will be assisted at the reception at an additional cost
- Skiing on Borovets