Armenian cuisine | Sofia | 1 December
100.00 was 130.00
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
The Armenian cuisine is different from all the others and is undoubtedly infinitely delicious. It combines the old traditions of its country with several inspirations from Europe. Aromatic, various and rich in flavors – the Armenian cuisine is worth getting to know.
If you want to feel the richness of aromas and tastes of Armenia, come to the course.
The offer includes:
- All necessary products
- How to prepare:
- Stuffed meatballs with bulgur, pine nuts, lamb and herbs
- Multicoloured rice salad with walnuts, dried apricots and goat cheese
- Eggplant rolls with milk filling, walnuts and pomegranate
- Beef mantle with milk and tomato sauce
- Armenian cake with nutmeg, pistachios, honey and roses
Date and time: 01.12.2020 (Tuesday) from 18:00 until 21:00 o’clock
Location: Menu School, Sofia, ul. Lachezar Stanchev 5, Sopharma Business Towers, 2nd floor
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and start using their kitchen skillfully. Original gift experience for: man, woman, couples, families, friends.