For the curious ones - Wine Tasting, Horse Riding , Archaeological finds and Overnight
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
For the curious ones - Wine Tasting, Horse Riding, Archaeological finds and Overnight
- What's included
Wine cellar Salla Estate is located in Blaskovo village - in the heart of the famous Provadia plateau, just 60 km from Varna. The name of the village in the past was Salla, which means “pure, nice, good”. The region is extremely rich in archaeological finds and history.
Gift (yourself) a weekend that will take you to a place, where you will feel the love and attention of the owners with every single detail.
You will learn about the specific process of production and aging of limited edition wine. You will taste selected wines and if you are a curious enough, a professional sommelier will satisfy your curiosity and introduce you to the craftsmanship of wine making.
For relaxation and mood boost, finish your visit to Salla Estate with horseback riding or as a true Pharaoh with a carriage ride.
• Overnight stay for two with homemade breakfast
• Examining the winery and getting to know the production process
• Tasting of 3 types of selected wines / White wine, Rose, Red wine //p>
• The tasting includes hors d'oeuvres - cheese, yellow cheese, meatballs, home-baked bread
• Dinner / salad, sausages or meat, home-baked bread, dessert, beverages/
• From the menu on the right you can choose an extra horse riding or a sports carriage ride
Steam bath, outdoor football / volleyball court, indoor sports hall with table tennis and fitness equipment are also included in the price.
The following attractions are located near the Wine Cellar: Near the village stands the protected medieval fortress Muhaliysko Kale in wich the Rock Monastery stands, The Madara horseman - 40 min, Provadia fortress Ovech - 25 min, Old capitals Pliska and Preslav - 1 hour, Tsonevo dam - the wonder rocks.