Four-day PADI Open Water diving course - 24 - 27 May. Sozopol
720.00 was 800.00
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
Make your dream come true and immerse yourself (literally) in the underwater world, descend into a real sea adventure in weightlessness with a four-day PADI Open Water diving course. Upon completion, participants are qualified to dive to 18 meters deep and receive the Open Water Diver certification, from the most popular international diving association PADI.
The offer includes:
- All necessary course materials
- Minimum 10 astronomical hours of theory
- Transport from the Diving Center to the diving sites
- The necessary diving equipment
- 5 dives in open water with remaining underwater, 30 min.
- Photos from the training dives
- Certification tax
- Short culinary course with tasting of Black Sea delicacies
The training is provided personally by Stoyan Stamov, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer and owner of diving center "Sozopol", with over 23 years of professional experience.
Dates: 24 to 27 May, inclusive
If necessary, we can assist with accommodation in rooms above the diving center or near the diving center.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The training is carried out in small groups of up to 6 people.
- PADI Open Water Diver course is not offered to individuals who are ill or have had asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure or perforation of the tympanic membrane (ruptured eardrum).
- According to the international standards of PADI, the participant signsa declaration of risk awareness and discharge to the diving agency, diving center and diving instructor.
This offer is valid until the seats are exhausted.