Russian cuisine | Sofia | 11 November
100.00 was 130.00
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
If you are curious to learn what are the most emblematic dishes of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and how they are prepared, come to the culinary course "Russian cuisine".
The course includes:
- All of the ingredients needed
- How to make:
- Ukrainian borsch with beef
- Rastegai (small loaves of bread stuffed with mushrooms)
- Herring under a fur coat (the legendary salad with home-marinated herring, potatoes, carrots, eggs and beets)
- Potato zrazy (potato meatballs with filling)
- Pancakes with red caviar and cream
- Bird's milk cake
Date and time: 11.11.2020 (Wednesday) from 18:00 until 21:00 o’clock
Location: Menu School, Sofia, ul. Lachezar Stanchev 5, Sopharma Business Towers, 2nd floor
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and start using their kitchen skillfully. Original gift experience for: man, woman, couples, families, friends.