The Wild Farm Vol. 5 - Sunny summer alongside Arda River
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
Welcome to “The Wild Farm” – the farm of Betty and Niki. You know them, don’t you?
- What's included
An open door home for old and new friends, big green yard for tents under the stars, with scent of hay, green grass and lots of flowers. The hosts will welcome you personally, they will get you fed and show you the farm. They will introduce you to the "good" and ... won’t let you bored.
Get ready for a very unusual “sea” - the golden Arda awaits you with wonderful surprises!
A world where everything is genuine - from the people to the dishes ... and the challenges that Betty and Niki will dare you with. Welcome to the one and only certified organic farm in Bulgaria!
• 2 nights in The wild farm – an authentic boutique bio-hotel, offering 100% real organic products to all its guests coming from all over the world
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners – delicious homemade food and drinks – own production, incl. certified veal meat, honey, fruits, vegetables, and wine
• “By the Sea” in Rhodopean fashion, with many adventures… and a golden sand on your swimwear
• Panoramic stroll, kayaking from the Arda river meander to the Ivaylovgrad dam and more…
• Fishing with hands or rods for the lucky ones and a fish picnic for the foodies.
What’s included: 2 nights’ accommodation, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, as well as the program above within 2 days.
Children under the age of 7 – Free of charge
Children over the age of 7: 1 night stay: 20 BGN. Accommodation for children over 7 years is payable on spot.
Location: The wild farm, Madzharovo, Eastern Rhodopes