The Wild Farm vol. 3 - Rhodopean Clondyke
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
Welcome to “The Wild Farm” – the farm of Betty and Niki. You know them, don’t you?
- What's included
This is the home in the beautiful Rhodopes with wide open doors for old and new friends, warm-hearted hosts and the mandatory adventure.
In this episode, the gold fever will take you to Arda River, which formed on of the most beautiful meanders before it sunk into the Ivaylovgrad dam. Exactly there, on the river banks, they will teach you how to sift the golden sand in an old-fashioned way with a quiver.
Much like true gold diggers, you will search for a field of amethyst druses, calcite crystals and Chalcedon geodes.
For a worthy end of the expedition, Betty or Mitko will immerse you into the secrets of the Earth's bowels in the area, where you will look for semi-precious stones and enjoy the fabulous fossils.
• 2 nights in The Wild Farm – an authentic boutique bio-hotel, offering 100% real organic products to all its guests coming from all over the world
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners – delicious homemade food and drinks – own production, incl. certified veal meat, honey, fruits, vegetables, and wine
• Yield of native gold from the Arda River
• Adventure for collectors with guide Marin Kurtev - discovering of over 16 types of semi-precious minerals buried in the earth, in the region of Madzharovo and the Eastern Rhodopes in general
• Examination of the family treasury with rare exhibits from the Eastern Rhodopes and beautiful hand-made natural stone jewelry at the own jeweler workshop of local geologists in Madzharovo.
• Search for unique minerals with Betty or her worthy Deputy Mitko. A walk to the only one on the Balkans and one of the two polymers in Europe, located in the immediate vicinity of the farm in the Black Rock. The walk is combined with unique views from the top of the mountain, climbing the edge of the volcano crater over the vultures’ nests. Do you feel the wind in your hair and the scent of wildlife.
What’s included: 2 nights’ accommodation, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, as well as the program above within 2 days.
Children over the age of 7: 1 night stay: 20 BGN. Accommodation for children over 7 years is payable on spot.
Location: The wild farm, Madzharovo, Eastern Rhodopes