Diving four-day course in Greece. Discover a new underwater world
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
If you want to deepen your knowledge and obtain an official diving certificate, you can continue your adventure by enrolling for a professional curator and certificate. The SSI OWD course is one of the most popular courses for certification of divers. Upon completion of the course you will have a certified autonomous diver and you will be able to dive all over the world. The course is designed for those who want to discover a new world , namely the underwater and life it offers.
To learn to dive, you need both the development of knowledge (facts, principles, concepts) and diving skills (techniques, methods).
In the SSI Open Water Diver program, certified SSI instructors train prospective divers on how to dive to a depth of 18 meters.
The offer includes:
- Diving course in Greece with interactive learning materials included
- SSI Open Water Diver Certificate
- Full diving equipment for the course time
- Diving with a professional instructor who is with you all the time on the course
- Certification fees
- Theoretic activities and dives "indoor waters"
- Myimum 4 dives in open waters up to 18 meters deep
Important: No experience required. The service is dependent on weather conditions. Diving takes place between June and September. Duration: 4 days. The whole experience does not include transport to the diving site.
Location: Nikiti Diving Center, Nikiti, Sytonia Peninsula.