Sailing on Iskar Dam with a catamaran - Racing class Hobie Cat 18
Want to check the availability before purchasing a voucher? Please contact us in one of the ways listed here.
This variant is currently sold out
Carried by the wind, free as it is, lift the sails and grab the ropes. In good wind you will fly on the water at a speed you never imagined, and the professional skipper will provide security and the desired direction. If you wish, you can get involved in the management of the catamaran, get acquainted with the docking and the device of the sailboat. And for people looking for a quiet walk in the dam, under the colorful sails stretched by the wind, this is an exciting way to reach beautiful bays and enjoy the beautiful scenery. If you wish you can swim in the clear waters of the dam.
The offer includes:
• Sailing catamaran Hobie Cat 18 - racing class, 8.5 m mast, 5.20 length
• Licensed instructor (skipper)
• Instruction before departure
• Life jacket
- Wear a set of dry clothes for changing, in case of colder weather - windproof jacket
- This offer is valid for the period May-October / Saturday-Sunday /
- This experience depends on the weather conditions and in case of unsuitable ones a change in the schedule may be necessary.
- For extreme natures, speed lovers, it is recommended to rent a catamaran for one person